- Non-essential travel should be minimized.
- The university is following a one-person-per-vehicle rule for all university-sponsored travel (this includes all students, faculty and staff). Drivers of university vehicles are also required to disinfect vehicles before and after each use. Supplies are provided. Review the disinfectant procedure here.
- Anyone coming to campus from international locations should self-quarantine for 14 days per current CDC guidelines.
- An International Travel Risk Committee will be developed and led by UNL’s director of global safety and security to review waiver requests when international travel begins to reopen. This review process will ensure appropriate, comprehensive vigilance while addressing the specific needs and risks of each educational, research or creative activity proposed.
- All Education Abroad programming through December 31, 2020 is cancelled. Decisions about Spring 2021 semester programming will be shared as soon as decisions are made.