The university’s voluntary COVID-19 Vaccine Registry is now live online and open for anyone who has received the final vaccine shot of their initial course, or who would like to provide information on their booster.
By registering your vaccine information, you help our campus better understand the breadth of vaccination rates in our community.
Are the vaccines safe and effective?
We know that the vaccines available to our international students differ from those offered in the United States. Eligible vaccines approved by the World Health Organization, and recognized by the Lincoln-Lancaster County Health Department, are listed below.
- AstraZeneca – SK Bio;
- Beijing Bio-Institute of Biological Products Co – Sinopharm;
- Johnson & Johnson/Janssen;
- Serum Institute of India – Covishield; and
- Serum Institute of India – Covovax
- Sinovac Life Sciences Co
- COVAXIN® (developed by Bharat Biotech)
In addition, the Novavax vaccine is approved as an eligible vaccine for the UNL Voluntary Vaccine Registry.